Sunday, March 28, 2010

YO!!

It's official, I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon. I've embraced the Rocky-ness of my name for the blog title, which is ironic since I generally hate any references made between Rocky and my name-kind of going for the obvious joke, aren't we?? It gets old. If it's of any interest, I was NOT named after Adrienne from the Rocky movies; turns out, I was named after a cheerleader at my dad's high school (head cheerleader, no less). The old rule still applies, though-you get one, and only one,"Yo, Adrienne!" before I'm allowed to punch you (jokingly, in the arm of course!).

So here it is: a place for me to discuss school, the joys of job searching (is there a sarcastic font out there?), racquetball, traveling, television, and just life in general.

Read, comment, ENJOY!! :)

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment